[hylafax-users] Errors when starting Hfaxd service.

I have noticed that when I stop the hylafax from running for whatever reason, and I try to start it again I get an error.

ERROR: /var/spool/hylafax/etc/config.ttyS4 is newer than /etc/hylafax/config.ttyS4
ERROR: /var/spool/hylafax/etc/config.ttyS5 is newer than /etc/hylafax/config.ttyS5

Currently I have two Zoom 2920 modems working in the server, and I remember changing the volume in the dialtones to off, but everytime I start the server I get that same error and the dialtones return.

I fix it by copying one file to another to make them the same.  I have also noticed that when the service is started again it issues the following commands.

+ /bin/cp -a "/etc/hylafax/config.ttyS4" "/var/spool/hylafax/etc/config.ttyS4"
+ /bin/cp -a "/etc/hylafax/config.ttyS5" "/var/spool/hylafax/etc/config.ttyS5"

Is there something that comes with Hylafax that would automate this for me?  If the server goes down and I'm not around there would be a problem.

Project hosted by iFAX Solutions