[hylafax-users] no tag line in outgoing faxes

Hi *,

our Faxserver runs fine - but since the day we updated it to version 4.2.5 there is no tag line anymore (no date or sender or anything in the first line of the outgoing faxes).

We use:
 - hylafax 4.2.5
 - on Debian Stable 3.1
 - AVM C4 active ISDN Card

Everything should be configured fine since we had the tagline before and we kept the configuration files.

Is there any bug in HylaFAX 4.2.5?

Another question: how does the insertation of the tag line work? Does HylaFAX insert it into the image wich is send over the telephone line? Or is it part of the Fax-transmission protocol?
Or does it depend on the implementation? ;-)

I´m not sure if there should be any but in the sendq logfiles there is no value in the following vars:
  fromcompany:
  fromlocation:

Even if I send a testfax as user root with the following command - it doesn´t work:
sendfax -F "Testheader %%l %%m %%n %%s %%P %%T" -n -s a4 -m -d 05xxxxxx Testfax-foo99.pdf

As far as I understand this should overide the configured tag line - but there´s still no tag line at all.

Thanks for your help!

Best regards,

Winnie.