Re: [hylafax-users] no tag line in outgoing faxes

Hello Holger,

> > Even if I send a testfax as user root with the following command - it
> doesn´t work:
> > sendfax -F "Testheader %%l %%m %%n %%s %%P %%T" -n -s a4 -m -d 05xxxxxx
> Testfax-foo99.pdf
>
> tbis is the tagline from HylaFAX, c4h don't understand this.

that was a good hint. I didn´t know that - and was doing a wrong test all the time and running into a wrong direction.

After following your advice to read capi4hylafax docu, examining all the logs and doing several system-command traces I found the pretty simple reason for our problem. :-)

The reason for our problem was: after the update there was missing a link to 'config.faxCAPI'.
Our Installation doesn´t reside in the default directories and somehow hylafax (c4h) didn´t recognize the correct location for config.faxCAPI - and believed it was in /etc/config.faxCAPI - the default location.

Thanx for your push into the right direction!

Best regards,

Winnie.