Re: [hylafax-users] Which Distro offers a working Email-to-fax and fax-to-Email gateway ?

I use Hylafax since debian woody and now with sarge

I receive fax in email
I can send fax by mail and by web

hth

ag.

2006/7/12, Giuseppe Sacco <eppesuig@xxxxxxxxxx>:
Il giorno mer, 12/07/2006 alle 11.17 +0800, Uwe Dippel ha scritto:
> Until now, over the last years, I used my preferred server-OS,
> OpenBSD. But Hylafax there is still at 4.1.5, and not working on 3.9
> any longer (at least here).
> I tried my second choice and preferred desktop-OS, Debian (Sarge), and
> there Hylafax doesn't offer the two (working) gateway functions (only
> fax-to-email works). I mailed to the maintainer, but he couldn't help.
[...]

If you are referring to me, I didn't receive any email from you. About
the fax-to-email problem, I think you are referring to the notify script
that *is* included in Debian Sarge.
Would you better explain what the problem is?

Thanks,
Giuseppe