Re: [hylafax-users] The Mainpine RockForce Octo+ 8-line PCI card

You should probably first try placing the board in the machine, and
after booting go to a command line and type 'dmesg | egrep tty' to see
if all the ports were automatically setup.  If you do not see 8 new tty
numbers assigned to a single IRQ, then it is likely only 4 ports were
automatically configured.  At that point you would need to rebuild the
kernel with support for more ports according to the instructions in the
link below.

Thank you,

Derrek Sypert
Mainpine, Inc. Support Manager
USA (503) 822-9944 x 204 | Asia/Europe +44 1225 436137
USA Fax (503) 822-9943 | support@xxxxxxxxxxxx
www.mainpine.com