Re: [hylafax-users] Which Distro offers a working Email-to-fax and fax-to-Email gateway ?

----- Original Message ----- From: "Uwe Dippel" <udippel@xxxxxxxxx>
To: "SCIN - Danilo Bottino" <info@xxxxxxx>
Cc: <hylafax-users@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Wednesday, July 26, 2006 3:28 AM
Subject: Re: [hylafax-users] Which Distro offers a working Email-to-fax and fax-to-Email gateway ?

SCIN - Danilo Bottino wrote:

Thanks, I'm pretty sure that some files like 'canonical' and 'relocated' are missing in my debian box. I'm gonna check out postfix.org to compile it from scratch and see what I get.

Maybe you misunderstood me ? Of course postfix works well on Debian ! - Only when you want to configure it (like fax-to-email) the files that you need or expect in /etc/postfix are not there. You can always copy them over, of course.

That's exactly what I'm going to do but I can't see any other ways to copy them over without a full postfix setup compiled from source.. is there another way?