Re: [hylafax-users] General question

Personally, I would have thought that AVM would have wanted CAPI4HylaFAX integrated long, long ago. That way they're not stuck maintaining it and they can promote their product with "better integration" than before.

I wouldn't be opposed to assisting if not simply doing the development work for this *if* AVM gave us the green light *and* I had access to a system with the CAPI hardware and the ISDN line connected.
So.... how will ask them and when? The sooner we'll receive the response the more clear situation we'll have.

Marcin

Lee.

begin:vcard
fn:Marcin Giedz
n:Giedz;Marcin
org:AltVision Group;Network & New Technologies
adr:;;Polna 11;Warszawa;;00-633;Polska
email;internet:marcin.giedz@xxxxxxxxxxxx
title:Application Engineer
url:http://www.altvision.pl