Re: [hylafax-users] AVM ISDN Fritz Card, Hylafax, capi4hylafax and QualifyTSI, QualifyCID and QaulifyCNAME

Hello Bodo,

Thanks for your answer.

Regarding my e-mail reader and the base 64 problem, please let me know if it's
OK now. I'm using Kmail 1.7 with postfix and never no one complain. But I
notice that my message to the hylafax-users group come back to me "strange".

Unfortunaly you confirm my suspicions, after a day trying several config files
I form that conviction.

I'll look at the links you give to me, cause I'm "feeling" that I can obtain a
blocking mechanism at the ISDN level.

Regards

Livio Cipriano