Re: [hylafax-users] AVM ISDN Fritz Card, Hylafax, capi4hylafax and QualifyTSI, QualifyCID and QaulifyCNAME

Am 06.07.2006 12:08:05 schrieb(en) Lívio Cipriano:
SGksCgpJJ20gdXNpbmcgYSBBVk0gSVNETiBGcml0eiBDYXJkICgyMDAzKSwgd2l0aCBTdVNFIExp
bnV4IDkuMiwgSHlsYWZheCBhbmQgCkNBUEk0SHlsYWZheCA0LjIuMC01LiwgYW5kIG15IGNvbmZp

Hello Lívio,

your mail was in base64 encoding without proper header lines. I could read it only after manual decoding. Your mail reader doesn't seem to be correctly configured.