Re: [hylafax-users] pdf output only

setup your ./etc/FaxDispatch to run tiff2pdf
something like this:
$cat etc/FaxDispatch
workfax FNAME=`basename $FILE`

In my case the shell workfax calls a program written in a 4GL that is fed the file name as an argument and then does a bunch of things.

I use tiff2pdf to convert the tiff to a pdf, then I remove the tiff and move the pdf to a new folder.

/u/faxes/bin/tiff2pdf -o fax123.pdf fax123.tif