Re: [hylafax-users] Hylafax 4.3.0.4 queues incoming faxes ?

Anton Setiyono wrote:

1) I'm using hylaFAX+ 4.3.0.4 and wondering if this hylaFAX supports queueing incoming faxes ? I mean, does the server support queueing faxes first, then processing them if the server in idle state ? If i'm not wrong, manual fax machine can do this. If so, how to configure that ?

I'm not really sure what you mean by "queueing incoming faxes".

2) I'm still searching the "groupmodem" meaning .. and I've read the man page of groupmodem, still don't know exactly how it works. Anyone can give me clue how this "groupmodem" works ?

I think that you'll have an easier time searching for "ModemGroup" instead. It works just like the documentation says that it does.

http://hylafax.sourceforge.net/man/hylafax-config.php