To: "hylafax_users" <hylafax-users@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Saturday, May 27, 2006 11:29 AM
Subject: Re: [hylafax-users] Hardcopy print with status report for all (sent) faxes

I just hit something called MoviFax which looks like a nice web based frontend for HylaFax.

Searching through hylafax.org hardly any hits come up.

This might be what I need for archiving and browsing faxes, it can print incoming stuff but not outgoing by the first looks of it.

Experiences with MoviFax anyone?