[hylafax-users] [hylafax-user] sample configuration file for rocketmodem II PCI

Hej,

I've buy a rocketmodem II 6 port recently.
Installation and diagnostic ok but hylafax cannot
configure it.
It said that it "wait for modem to come ready".

I've reused my old config.tty* file that I've deploy
for my old isa rocketmodem 4 port card but that don't
work.
When I used the faxaddmodem utility, it cannot
determine speed of each modems and fail to add modems.

Someone have an idea of the problem ?

RaFFe