Re: [hylafax-users] Direct Inward Dial based routing with FaxDispatch

Hello,

I found one link where they have mentioned DID/DTMF.

http://www.hylafax.org/archive/2005-12/msg00152.php
http://www.hylafax.org/archive/2005-12/msg00155.php

I tried using the ServerTracing: 0xFFF (666 for HylaFAX 4.2.5) but I do not see any NMBR etc in /var/log/messages - as mentioned in msg00155. How do I make this happen?

On Fri, 19 May 2006 Suraj Jadhav wrote :
>Hello,
>
>I went to the Archive first. Everything in there has something like this - DID works - DTMF works - you need hardware etc. Now in my case I already have Avaya which supports DID and now I want to check if I can sense the DID/DTMF on my modem reason being it has voice support.
>
>What I need is what do I type in FaxDispatch - the syntax I need to use for DID - like there is $SUBADDR for sub address - what do I use for DID/DTMF? And where are the inbound fax session logs stored? I could find the outbound session logs in /var/spool/hylafax/log/.
>
>Sorry if I am asking some stupid questions.
>

>On Fri, 19 May 2006 Lee Howard wrote :
> >Suraj Jadhav wrote:
> >
> >>Is there any way by which I can do inbound fax routing based on DID?
> >>I am using USR Modems.
> >>

> >This is one of the most talked-about things on this list.  A brief mailing list search should turn up lots of valuable information on this subject.
> >
> >Please see:
> >
> >  http://hylafax.sourceforge.net/howto/using.php#ss3.6
> >
> >go to the bottom... 3.6.5.
> >
> >Lee.