Re: [hylafax-users] Direct Inward Dial based routing with FaxDispatch

Hello,

I went to the Archive first. Everything in there has something like this - DID works - DTMF works - you need hardware etc. Now in my case I already have Avaya which supports DID and now I want to check if I can sense the DID/DTMF on my modem reason being it has voice support.

What I need is what do I type in FaxDispatch - the syntax I need to use for DID - like there is $SUBADDR for sub address - what do I use for DID/DTMF? And where are the inbound fax session logs stored? I could find the outbound session logs in /var/spool/hylafax/log/.

Sorry if I am asking some stupid questions.

On Fri, 19 May 2006 Lee Howard wrote :
>Suraj Jadhav wrote:
>
>>Is there any way by which I can do inbound fax routing based on DID?
>>I am using USR Modems.
>>

>This is one of the most talked-about things on this list.  A brief mailing list search should turn up lots of valuable information on this subject.
>
>Please see:
>
>  http://hylafax.sourceforge.net/howto/using.php#ss3.6
>
>go to the bottom... 3.6.5.
>
>Lee.