Re: [hylafax-users] Faxing page layout

Dan Brummer wrote:

Whenever I personally receive a fax I get an email from my Nortel CallPilot with a TIFF attachment containing the fax. From this tiff I print the document and it comes out in landscape mode instead of portrait. Is this a HylaFAX issue or something related with my personal faxing?

If you can view the TIFF and it looks fine and in portrait with your tiff viewer then it's whatever you're using to print the TIFF that is rotating it. The software or the printer or whatever.