[hylafax-users] Faxing page layout

Good morning,
I'm not sure if this is a HylaFAX or local FAX issue.  I am sending a fax from the sendfax application on my local Linux machine running HylaFAX.  For testing purposes I'm sending faxes from the HylaFAX system to my corporate faxing.  Whenever I personally receive a fax I get an email from my Nortel CallPilot with a TIFF attachment containing the fax.  From this tiff I print the document and it comes out in landscape mode instead of portrait.  Is this a HylaFAX issue or something related with my personal faxing?

Any ideas would be great, thank you very much.

-Dan

Project hosted by iFAX Solutions