Re: [hylafax-users] Recommendation on modems split between Mainpine and rocketport

Hi Paul,

Here is my horribly biased response in support of the internal PCI card;

If you want two, four, or eight ports in a PCI short form factor board then
Mainpine can help.

If you want Low Profile PCI boards then Mainpine can help (I probably
shouldn't have told you about that !).

If you want a solution for 'wedging' (and you do even if you don't know it
yet !) then Mainpine can help.

If you want a vendor who's actively developing fax products then Mainpine
can help.

If you want a robust and reliable solution then Mainpine can help.

If you want a response on a Saturday then Mainpine can help..... Well, I
can't promise that once the Soccer World Cup starts !

Basically, we want to help you....

Regards

ANDREW RINALDI
Mainpine Ltd. Support
USA +1 718 701 2422 | Asia/Europe +44 1225 436137
andrew.rinaldi@xxxxxxxxxxxx | www.mainpine.com