[hylafax-users] First time questions

I am attempting a hylaFAX setup for the first time.
Dell 2400 Poweredge, Class2 external modem on ttyS0.  Suse SLES 9, online patched.
hylaFAX SUSE distro.

Seems to be running, WHFC shows this and appears to be able to read the send and receive queues.  Have setup a winprint printer on a windows WS, which does not object, appears to print, yet no FAX activity is noted.
Nothing shows in the send queue, for instance and no modem activity is noted.

Thinking it is a problem with client access, used the client provided with SuSe.  Can see modem activity and items in the send queue, via the windows box.  But they do not go out.  Saying "blocked by anothe job".

That, I guess, indicates some server misconfiguration.

joea