[hylafax-users] How do I recognize "this number has been disconnected..." from "busy"?

Thanks Aidan for answering my NO CARRIER question.  Now I have another one (and yes, I have looked at the man page):

My modem recognizes "busy" as such, but it also recognizes "This number is no longer in server..." and other messages of the kind (where there is no ringing prior to the message) as Busy.

Is there any setting I can play with on my moem or in Hylafax to recognize that too as NO CARRIER, to prevent HylaFax redialing those numbers 12 times for nothing?

Mike

Project hosted by iFAX Solutions