Re: [hylafax-users] Voice message - request of fax

Anderson Alipio wrote:

Ok, but, what I realy want is,
when i'm calling to some place else and a normal guy answer, not when the hylafax is answering.

Oh. Well, I've never really tried this approach, but I suppose that it could be possible still with the <play:C> escape.

What is the diference for the hylafax on "www.hylafax.org" and the one at "hylafax.sourceforge.net" ?

I try to detail code/functional differences in the subrelease changelog information, like here:

http://hylafax.sourceforge.net/news/4.3.0.2.php

As for development and philosophical differences, I've tried to detail my (hylafax.sourceforge.net) approach here:

http://hylafax.sourceforge.net/about.php

As for the reasons as to why I now mostly do code development commits at hylafax.sourceforge.net rather than at hylafax.org (if the about.php page is not clear)... I'll leave that as an excersize for the reader in searching the various mailing list and bugzilla archives. I think that most of the people here who have been around long enough know and would rather not trudge through it all over again.

Thanks,