Re: [hylafax-users] Seeking Recommendations: Multiport serial Cards

For just serial ports, I have had success with Digi serial adapters.

I'm currently running a 16 port AccelePort Xp PCI card.

This replaced an ISA 8 port version.

Linux driver support is good (source code provided).

I'm running on an updated Redhat 9.0 linux, with 12 active serial lines.