[hylafax-users] Seeking Recommendations: Multiport serial Cards

I just had the misfortune of losing my multiport rocket modem, had good bit of issues with that card so no big lose.

I am however faced with a replacing the four modems from this card and I am looking for some advice.

Does any one have a recommendation for a multiport serial card. I am looking for something PCI based, 4-8 serial ports and good linux support.

Also this will be my first venture into purchasing external modems, I am looking for something stable and well supported/tested with hylafax.

Thanks for any advise.

Kind Regards,
Robert Silvia
DEXIS, LLC