Re: [hylafax-users] mangled fax output

Lee Howard  wrote / napísal(a):

> Are you absolutely certain that this image corresponds to this session log?
>
> The reason I doubt is because the session says that MMR was used, and
> yet the image shows data loss or corruption... and that kind of loss
> cannot occur in the middle of MMR image data - any data loss or data
> corruption will always truncate the image.  Furthermore, the session
> (although the second page failed) used ECM and the receiver confirmed
> receipt with MCF... so image corruption would be extremely unlikely.

http://flz.sk.cx/fax.log

This one is correct. It seems that it also used MMR. I should say, that
the problem occured only with this kind of fax machine on the receiving
side (it's Panasonic UF-S10) up to now, but we tried several of this
type. It's quite common here :(.

Anyways, this one also uses MMR, as it seems. Couldn't it be, that the
image is sent and received correctly, but the fax is not fast enough to
print it and does not have buffer to hold the data, so it has to loose
parts of the image. Is it possible to slow down sending of image data
somehow?

   Best wishes,

     Juraj.