Re: [hylafax-users] JBIG works / HylaFax can't see it

Mark Duling wrote:

But I still get:

Checking for JBIG library support
... not found. Disabling JBIG support

I am installing HylaFax as a DarwinPorts port also so my jbig.h file is in
/opt/local/include and I'm using these compiler flags, but no luck.

CFLAGS="-I$/opt/local/include" \
CPPFLAGS="-I$/opt/local/include" \
LDFLAGS="-L$/opt/local/lib"

The configure script is looking for jbig.h, and I don't think that it knows how to use CFLAGS, CPPFLAGS, or LDFLAGS in doing that. I'll look into this, but in the meantime just enable it in config.h (or config.site following the config.h example).