Re: [hylafax-users] tiff file not attached

Apparently it wasn't a problem of mimencode, encoding type, libtiff or
configuration. I corrected the line with "base64", tried uuencode,
mimencode and bin/uuencode_it - nothing. Now I just installed hylafax
ver. 4.2.3 on the same machine and with the same config (overwriting
4.2.5), and the faxes are attached OK. Very weird.