Re: [hylafax-users] Problem receiving faxes from France . . .

Roberto Garuti wrote:

Hi,

I've 10 hylafax systems running very well both sending ed receiving faxes
from many countries worldwide but from France I receive many duplicate faxes
since the sender (that send faxes by some other software), that doesn't get
the "End of fax" command from our hylafax systems resend again and again the
same fax.
How can I solve this problem ?
The configuration of all 10 systems are:
- Red Hat 9.2
- hylafax-4.2.1-1rh9

Please send a session log of one of the problematic received faxes.