Re: [hylafax-users] tiff file not attached

Razvan Cosma wrote:

After some further digging on the missing attachment, looks like the
fault is in the line MIMENCODE='base64-encode'. I don't have such an
executable in the system.
If I comment this line or replace it with
MIMENCODE='/usr/bin/mimencode', I receive an attached file which looks
like this:

Does this look like a valid encoded file? And - shouldn't there be something specified in the Content-Transfer-Encoding: line?

Re-running faxsetup will probably fix things, but your ENCODING var in etc/setup.cache is probably empty. It needs to be ENCODING=base64