Re: [hylafax-users] Many fax pages on one PDF/TIFF page

Rafal Jankowski wrote:

I've expected to find more people who had already
expirienced that problem. In that case including solution "in the box"
would be a good idea, but if it is something specific to me I will try
to find a solution by myself.

I think that nearly everyone will see these from time-to-time. HylaFAX kind of works off of the idea that the files in the recvq should, for the most part, contain the fax image data that was sent by the sender. So if there's anything "in the box" to do, it would be simply to have more documentation on what options can be followed at the point of receiving a funky-sized page.