Re: [hylafax-users] Many fax pages on one PDF/TIFF page

> Rafal Jankowski wrote:

> HylaFAX records the incoming fax image exactly as it is received from
> the sender.  If the sender somehow transmits two pages together by
> joining them into one long page, then HylaFAX will receive it as such.
> If you want these split up then you'll need to do it after the reception
> is complete, in FaxDispatch.  The tiff2ps has these kinds of features,
> for example.

Thanks Lee, the "-H" option

       -H     Specify the maximum height of image (in inches). Images with larger sizes will be splitted in several pages.
              Option -L may be used for specifying size of splitted images overlapping.

should do the work. I've expected to find more people who had already
expirienced that problem. In that case including solution "in the box"
would be a good idea, but if it is something specific to me I will try
to find a solution by myself.