[hylafax-users] Many fax pages on one PDF/TIFF page

Hello,

Sometimes I receive faxes which have many pages (usually two or three)
on one PDF/TIFF page, which makes the PDF/TIFF page extremely long. On
the screen it looks good, but when printed, the fax is unreadable
because when two more pages are printed on one A4 page, everything is
two or more times smaller. This happens with different modems and
different versions of Hylafax.
Anybody knows what is the reason and what is the workaround?
Sorry for my poor English, but I hope the above is clear anyway.

Rafał Jankowski