[hylafax-users] Modem faxCAPI (+49.00.00000): No status (cannot open file)

Hi All
I'm becoming crazy with this Diva Server 2fx on a Sles9.
Now I have the problem in subject and all suggestions will be very appreciated (also link to documentation are good for me but I found only in German)

But... there is somebody who can give me a link with a step of configuration?

Using a serial modem all works so fine and so simple.....

TIA

Regards

Maurizio

Project hosted by iFAX Solutions