[hylafax-users] Sending multiple faxes simultaneously with eicon diva 4BRI

I am using hylafax with eicon diva 4BRI card. I have interfaced the card to HylaFAX using the TTY interface that the eicon driver provides. If I plug the ISDN cable in the first port of the card, every thing works fine. But HyaFAX does not send when the cable is pluged into any of the other ports. It says something like "no dialtone".

But if  I plug two cables (Port 1 and Port2) into the card, then HylaFAX does not complain.

I'll appreciate any help.

Waqar,
Infinilogics.