[hylafax-users] Hylafax error: 530 login incorrect

Hi! I'm getting this "HylaFAX Error: 530 Login incorrect"  when i try to send fax using WinPrintHylafax or any other Hylafax client.(so far i tested it with WinPrintHylaFax and HylaFront)

I'm using Mandrake10.1 with hylafax 4.2.0 for the fax server and on the WinXP clients i'm using WinPrintHylafax 1.2.0.

I configured the same login credentials at the HFAX1 port as i have in the fax server.

Did anyone else have this problem before? how was it solved?

Thanks.