Re: [hylafax-users] Can't receive faxes.

Erik P. Olsen wrote:

Lee Howard wrote:

This probably indicates that the +FRS/+FTS commands are invalid for your modem. That's unfortunate.

In your modem config file set the following:

I am confused. I have in /var/spool/hylafax/etc the files config and config.ttyS0 and none contain lines with +FRS and +FTS. Which config files are you referring to?

The AT+FRS and AT+FTS are standard T.31 modem commands, most Class 1 modems support them, however some do not. The modems that do not support them must set the following config items to disable their usage as the AT commands are used by default in the Class 1 driver.

 Class1PPMWaitCmd:       "<delay:7>"
 Class1TCFWaitCmd:       "<delay:7>"
 Class1EOPWaitCmd:       "<delay:9>"
 Class1SwitchingCmd:     "<delay:7>"

After making changes to the modem config file you may need to restart faxgetty.