[hylafax-users] Can't receive faxes.

My old reliable modem, Lasat Safire 288, died suddenly and assuming I found a suitable replacement, I bought a Trust 56K V92 external modem. However, it turned out to be a very louzy modem. It can send faxes, but they go at a very low speed and when receiving it stops with a strange error.

Attached is the session transcript of such failure. I would appreciate if someone could tell me what I can do to make this modem behave.

Thanks in advance,
Erik P. Olsen