[hylafax-users] force outbound to a specific tty

Hello, I run hylafax with 2 modems on ttyS0 and ttyS1
I send fax through emails, so they finally get queud in hylafax system,
I want (for testing purposes ..) to be able to send fax from ttyS0 to ttyS1, but in my config fax keep trying to be emetted from ttyS1 and as I as put the ttyS1 phone number as destination, it keeps trying to send fax to himself :-(
$ faxstat -ds
HylaFAX scheduler on hylafax.int-evry.fr: Running
Modem ttyS0 (4949): Running and idle
Modem ttyS1 (4333): Running and idle
JID Pri S Owner Number Pages Dials TTS Status
17 116 F uucp 4333 0:2 12:12 Busy signal detected; too

How can I tell it to transmit with ttyS0 an not ttyS1, I don't see in the config why it tries to send trough ttyS1 ? how hylafax choose which modem for outbound ? I do anderstand that inbound works if I have a faxgetty on the tty, which is what I have for ttyS1 only :
$ ps auwx | grep faxgetty
uucp 15125 0.0 0.3 6716 1960 pts/0 S 17:24 0:00 /usr/sbin/faxgetty ttyS1

Thanks