Re: [hylafax-users] How to get page count for faxcover?

Joe wrote:
Lee Howard wrote:
So, when I see a request-for-enhancement come up without the requestor providing the means to a solution (e.g. a patch) it is my impression, then, that there is no fault and that the request is merely that, a casual request, without prioritization.

So don't submit enhancement requests without a patch?

...if that enhancement is a high priority for you, particularly when the patch would be trivial to write.

That's not to say the enhancement request can't be posted first, "patch to follow", and then followed up with a patch (or by hiring someone to create one); or it can be made with no patch merely as a casual request without any expectation that it will be treated by the maintainer with priority.