Re: [hylafax-users] How to get page count for faxcover?

Joe wrote:

If hylafax had an option to not discard the coverpage I wouldn't
have this problem.

I have a couple other requests from customers of mine that want me to change this very thing, too. I just haven't gotten there yet on the priority list. I have the sneaky suspicion, though, that it's going to be a very minor code change... I would imagine that nearly anyone that put their mind to it could do it.

Did you really mean to say that it's our fault that you have to resort to ImageMagick tools?