Re: [hylafax-users] batching may be broken

offman wrote:

the config file contains
MaxConcurrentCalls:     10

Since you *want* batching to occur you should not have this config option set to 10. This means that you would like to have 10 *calls* to the same destination with different modems at the same time.

so it does look as if batching has gone defective, if the job files are to be believed, or is it possible that it is just the email reporting?

From the information you have shared thus far I cannot conclusively discern whether the jobs were sent in the same call or in different calls. If you have BatchLogs set to no in your modem config file, then the commid numbers would still be different for the two jobs. Only in looking at the session logs would you be able to tell that they used different calls. However, if you do not have BatchLogs set to no, then it would seem that they were not batched. I have not tested what the effect of having MaxConcurrentCalls set to other than 1 would be on batching. It would certainly get a bit confusing if multiple modems were available (and ready) for sending.