Re: [hylafax-users] batching may be broken

On Oct 26, 2005, at 12:39 PM, Lee Howard wrote:

offman wrote:

I think I have tracked it down, it may be due to multiple modems.
previously i had 1 modem set to incomming only, and 1 for outgoing, after a recent update, I think the config file was overritten
so that both modems were outgoing.
anyway you can see clearly here 3 jobs submitted all with the same TTS
but after sending , in the reciept email it says they went separate.

Did they go out of different modems? Did they go out at about the same time? Do you have MaxConcurrentCalls set in DestControls for this destination?

Lee.

lee,
i presume i get the latest version from cvs by using:

cvs update -d -P

which i have just done, reconfigured /rebuilt  the same as i always do
 but now im getting:

HylaFAX[11267]: /etc/netconfig: Cannot open: No such file or directory
Oct 26 16:39:55 gate2 HylaFAX[11268]: HylaFAX INET Protocol Server: restarted.
Oct 26 16:41:20 gate2 init: Id "m1" respawning too fast: disabled for 5 minutes
Oct 26 16:41:20 gate2 init: Id "m2" respawning too fast: disabled for 5 minutes
Oct 26 16:46:22 gate2 init: Id "m1" respawning too fast: disabled for 5 minutes
Oct 26 16:46:22 gate2 init: Id "m2" respawning too fast: disabled for 5 minutes
Oct 26 16:51:23 gate2 init: Id "m2" respawning too fast: disabled for 5 minutes
Oct 26 16:51:23 gate2 init: Id "m1" respawning too fast: disabled for 5 minutes

which is something i have not had before

and
/var/log # /usr/sbin/faxgetty -D ttyS1
Segmentation fault