Re: [hylafax-users] batching may be broken

offman wrote:

on the latest CVS of hylafax, i am noticing that batching does not seem to be batching retries the same as before.
previously if a fax was held due to line busy, any other faxes with the same TTS were also put into the re-try queue.
however i am now seeing these being sent in separate calls.

If you could explain how to reproduce the results, I'll try to reproduce them here.

If I have a job in the queue to send and it gets a busy signal, gets rescheduled for a certain time, and then I submit another job with the time-to-send scheduled to the same time as the first job's rescheduled time-to-send, then they both go together.