Re: [hylafax-users] faxrcvd and notify

Hi,

Thanks for the suggestion.  I really like the idea of your method of intranet integration.  To that end, I wrote a test script for both the FaxRcvdCmd and NotifyCmd and they both worked successfully.

Thanks for everyone's help.

Untitled Document

Richard Morris
HDD Broker Inc.

Toll-Free: (866) 960-3331
    Phone: (250) 474-6022
      Fax: (250) 474-6099
   E-Mail: richard@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
      Web: www.hddbroker.com

Charles Duffy wrote:
Richard Morris wrote:
If someone could suggest an alternate way of knowing when HylaFax has sent and received a fax, I would gladly rewrite my scripts.

One alternative: Have your scripts do a HTTP or WebDAV request to post the received fax or the send notification; have some goop on the other end of that request that actually updates your intranet.

This also means your fax server can be on a separate machine without filesystem access to the relevant files.