Re: [hylafax-users] faxrcvd and notify

Title: Untitled Document
Hi,

If HylaFax is chrooted to /var/spool/hylafax, wouldn't that mean even if I did copy of the faxrcvd.php script to /var/spool/hylafax/bin, the script itself wouldn't be able to reference any of the files in my intranet directory structure located elsewhere on the file system?  If this is the case, is this a recent change to HylaFax because in the previous version of HylaFax (v4.2.0) that I was running, the script worked fine.  Also, what does this mean for others who want to integrate HylaFax into their own intranet via the notification scripts?

If someone could suggest an alternate way of knowing when HylaFax has sent and received a fax, I would gladly rewrite my scripts.

Thanks guys for what ever help you can give.

Richard Morris
HDD Broker Inc.

Toll-Free: (866) 960-3331
    Phone: (250) 474-6022