Re: [hylafax-users] Error converting document

Ricardo José Souza Albuquerque wrote:

Hi all,

I'm still trying to find a way to fix the segfault. I've increased the
server tracing, and in /var/log/messages I noticed that the Faxqueuer
process pass the following parameters to ps2fax script:

bin/ps2fax -o docq/doc1.ps;30 -r 98 -w 1728 -l 280 -m 4294967295 -1
docq/doc1.ps.1

I've executed this command by the shell, but I have no response (the
shell stops, without an error message, and returns to prompt only with
ctrl+c).

You have to run the command from the /var/spool/hylafax directory, and you have to have a postscript file named /var/spool/hylafax/docq/doc1.ps.1.