Re: [hylafax-users] HylaFax-Faxmail, adjust quality

On 5/20/05, Sven Gehr <sven@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Am Fr 20.05.2005 15:23 schrieb Giulio Orsero <giulioo@xxxxxxxxx>:
> >On 5/20/05, Sven Gehr <sven@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> >Try adding
> >Class1ExtendedRes. yes
> >in etc/config.<devid>
>
> my device is faxCAPI -> edit config.faxCAPI
> In this file there is a global section an a block for controller 1. In
> witch section I must add this line?
>
> >You need a recent HylaFAX version
> 4.2.0 ok?

4.2.0 would be ok to use Class1ExtendedRes (which is actally
deprecated in 4.2.1 in favor of Class1Resolutions). Moreover, they
both require you use the modem in class1/1.0.

However, since you use capi, I don't know if anything of above applies
since if I remember well capi works by taking over from HylaFAX
binaries well before these settings would be used (moreover, I don't
know f it could handle the higher resolutions). You can try it and
wait for capi users' answers for details.

--
giulioo@xxxxxxxxx