Re: [hylafax-users] HylaFax-Faxmail, adjust quality

Am 2005.05.20 15:47 schrieb(en) Giulio Orsero:
On 5/20/05, Sven Gehr <sven@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Am Fr 20.05.2005 15:23 schrieb Giulio Orsero <giulioo@xxxxxxxxx>:
> >On 5/20/05, Sven Gehr <sven@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> >Try adding
> >Class1ExtendedRes. yes
> >in etc/config.<devid>
>
> my device is faxCAPI -> edit config.faxCAPI

However, since you use capi, I don't know if anything of above applies since if I remember well capi works by taking over from HylaFAX binaries well before these settings would be used.

With CAPI Hylafax does not read config.faxCAPI. It only checks for existence of this file. Hylafax will call c2faxsend instead of it's own faxsend program.

Capi4hylafax can send normal (98 lines/inch) and fine (or medium 196 lines/inch) resolution. (I did not try extended resolutions yet.)

How does your faxmail system submit your fax jobs? Does it call sendfax? Maybe you can add option "-m" to the sendfax command line.

Bodo