Re: [hylafax-users] Configuring sent confirmations

On 5/20/05, Josh Fraser <jfraser@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> The hiccup: Our email server (CommuniGate) runs on a different machine, any
> suggestions on how to get the Fax server to send the mail? (all internal)

This is actually a mail server config issue, not an HylaFAX one.
You should configure the mail server on the HylaFAX host to route
email to your mal hub. This shouldn't be too complicated.
Unless you want to go to the route of modifying the HylaFAX scripts to
talk SMTP directly (I wouldn't do it).

> Anybody have any experience using custom cover pages and covers in WHFC?
What are the problems you are experiencing?

--
giulioo@xxxxxxxxx