[hylafax-users] Windows Clients

Hello

I am currently using Winprint hylafax as my "Printer driver" for the Hylafax
server. I was wondering if there was anyway to integrate this with
microsofts fax wizard?

The quandry I am running into is that I have multiple departments who want
to use this server, and also be able to send their own cover pages.  HylaFSP
allows you to do this, using the fax wizard, but it would be fairly
expensive and I am trying to keep costs of this project down.

Josh