Re: [hylafax-users] [***SPAM*** Score/Req: 05.30/05.30] Re: Encoding - Debian Base Install

Am 2005.05.17 08:33 schrieb(en) Aivils:
On Monday 16 May 2005 18:44, Paul D. Kraus wrote:
> Hylafax doesn't seem to be encoding my attachments correctly. When > I receive the pdf fax in my email the file will not open with
> adobe. If I try and open the same file on the server via a smb
> share it opens fine.

Hello Paul,

do the files have size 0 ?

Missing package seems is "metamail"

Paul, what Debian version do you use?
On my system package "hylafax-server" depends on "mime-codecs". This contains the program base64-encode.

Exists mimencode binary file on your host?

or base64-encode?

If you have an older version you might have encountered this bug:

http://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=285739&archive=yes

It should be fixed in current testing version.

Bodo